A package used in the Raisin web application
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
The raisin.box package is a part of Raisin, the web application used for publishing the summary statistics of Grape, a pipeline used for processing and analyzing RNA-Seq data.
- The full documentation is located at : http://raisinbox.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- The repository and issue tracker are at GitHub : https://github.com/rna-seq/raisin.box/issues
- Change font size on charts
- Add internal chart titles
- Reduce some charts to width 600
- Fix layout problems in charts on mapping tab. The height setting had cut off the x-axis legend.
- Use tooth.paste to standardize the package structure, for example using a standard setup.py file.
- Integrate the tooth.paste Makefile containing the different utilities that are necessary for quality control, like PEP8, Pylint, Flake8 and coverage.
- Integrate the tooth.paste generated .zopeskel that keeps the defaults for recreating a fresh package should this be necessary in the future.
- Integrate the tooth.paste generated .travis.yml for Travis-CL support
- Make links to experiments pointing to the default tab
- Add read distribution chart to mapping
- Initial release