Rasa is a Rest API wrapper for the Cisco ASA 9.3 and later. It is currently
Alpha code but can be used for testing
WARNING: As this is under early development it might change making current code incompatible.
- Doesn’t handle offsets, this will be added in future releases (limits the number of returned objects to 100)
- Certificates, you can’t yet specify which certificates to use. Only enable or disable checks
- Added create_ikev1_policies()
- Added delete_ikev1_policy()
- Added get_ikev1_policies()
- Added get_ikev1_policy()
- Added update_ikev1_policy()
- Renamed replace functions to update
- Added constants for new services (rasa.constants)
- Changed function structure
- Added functions for network/service objects
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.