Small library of common functionalities used in various projects in the ratschlab
Small library of common code used in various projects in the ratschlab.
- Free software: MIT license
- Writing parquet and HDF5 files with sensible defaults.
- Support for working with ‘chunkfiles’, i.e. splitting up a large dataset in smaller chunks which can be processed independently:
- Repartition records (i.e. increase or decrease number of chunkfiles) while keeping data belonging together in the same file (e.g. data with the same patient id associated)
- simple indexing for looking up in which chunk to find data belonging e.g. to a patient
- bigmatrix: support for creating and reading large matrices stored in HDF5 having additional metadata on the axes in form of data frames.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|ratschlab_common-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (19.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|ratschlab_common-0.2.0.tar.gz (25.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|