Python client for ReadyCloud API.
- GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE requests to ReadyCloud.
- CRUD functions for Order, WebHooks
- Support for Python2 and Python3.
pip install readycloud
from readycloud import ReadyCloud
rc = ReadyCloud(token='your token')
orders = rc.get_orders()
order = orders['objects']['0']
order['message'] = 'New message'
boxes = rc.get('/api/v1/boxes')
- Added patch method to perform PATCH HTTP requests.
- Added support for the 2.0 API.
- Added register webhooks methods
- Fixed few issues
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.