REANA-Commons is a component of the REANA reusable and reproducible research data analysis platform. It provides common utilities and schemas shared by the REANA cluster components.
- common API clients for internal communication
- centralised OpenAPI specifications for REANA components
- AMQP connection management and communication
- utility functions for cluster components
Version 0.6.1 (2020-05-25)
- Upgrades Kubernetes Python client.
Version 0.6.0 (2019-12-19)
- Adds new API for Gitlab integration.
- Adds new Kubernetes client API for ingresses.
- Adds new APIs for management of user secrets.
- Adds EOS storage Kubernetes configuration.
- Adds HTCondor and Slurm compute backends.
- Adds support for streaming file uploads.
- Allows unpacked CVMFS and CMS open data volumes.
- Adds Serial workflow step name and compute backend.
- Adds support for Python 3.8.
Version 0.5.0 (2019-04-16)
- Centralises log level and log format configuration.
- Adds new utility to inspect the disk usage on a given workspace. (get_workspace_disk_usage)
- Introduces the module to share Celery tasks accross REANA components. (tasks.py)
- Introduces common Celery task to determine whether REANA can execute new workflows depending on a set of conditions such as running job count. (reana_ready, check_predefined_conditions, check_running_job_count)
- Allows the AMQP consumer to be configurable with multiple queues.
- Introduces new queue for workflow submission. (workflow-submission)
- Introduces new publisher for workflow submissions. (WorkflowSubmissionPublisher)
- Centralises Kubernetes API client configuration and initialisation.
- Adds Kubernetes specific configuration for CVMFS volumes as utils.
- Introduces a new method, copy_openapi_specs, to automatically move validated OpenAPI specifications from components to REANA Commons openapi_specifications directory.
- Centralises interactive session types.
- Introduces central REANA errors through the errors.py module.
- Skips SSL verification for all HTTPS requests performed with the BaseAPIClient.
Version 0.4.0 (2018-11-06)
- Aggregates OpenAPI specifications of REANA components.
- Improves AMQP re-connection handling. Switches from pika to kombu.
- Enhances test suite and increases code coverage.
- Changes license to MIT.
Version 0.3.1 (2018-09-04)
- Adds parameter expansion and validation utilities for parametrised Serial workflows.
Version 0.3.0 (2018-08-10)
- Initial public release.
- Provides basic AMQP pub/sub methods for REANA components.
- Utilities for caching used in different REANA components.
- Click formatting helpers.
Please note that REANA is in an early alpha stage of its development. The developer preview releases are meant for early adopters and testers. Please don’t rely on released versions for any production purposes yet.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size reana-commons-0.6.1.tar.gz (56.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|