REANA-Commons is a component of the REANA reusable and reproducible research data analysis platform. It provides common utilities and schemas shared by the REANA cluster components.
- utility functions for cluster components
- database models and schemas
Version 0.4.0 (2018-11-06)
- Aggregates OpenAPI specifications of REANA components.
- Improves AMQP re-connection handling. Switches from pika to kombu.
- Enhances test suite and increases code coverage.
- Changes license to MIT.
Version 0.3.1 (2018-09-04)
- Adds parameter expansion and validation utilities for parametrised Serial workflows.
Version 0.3.0 (2018-08-10)
- Initial public release.
- Provides basic AMQP pub/sub methods for REANA components.
- Utilities for caching used in different REANA components.
- Click formatting helpers.
Please note that REANA is in an early alpha stage of its development. The developer preview releases are meant for early adopters and testers. Please don’t rely on released versions for any production purposes yet.