ReconNER, Debug annotated Named Entity Recognition (NER) data for inconsitencies and get insights on improving the quality of your data.
Recon NER, Debug and correct annotated Named Entity Recognition (NER) data for inconsitencies and get insights on improving the quality of your data.
Source Code: https://github.com/kabirkhan/recon
Recon is a library to help you fix your annotated NER data and identify examples that are hardest for your model to predict so you can strategically prioritize the examples you annotate.
The key features are:
- Data Validation and Cleanup: Easily Validate the format of your NER data. Filter overlapping Entity Annotations, fix missing properties.
- Model Insights: Analyze how well your model does on your Dataset. Identify the top errors your model is making so you can prioritize data collection and correction strategically.
- Dataset Management: Recon provides a
Datasetclass to manage the train/dev/test split of your data and apply the same functions across all splits in your data + a concatenation of all examples. Operate inplace to consistently transform your data.
- Serializable Dataset: Serialize and Deserialize your data to and from JSON to the Recon type system.
- Type Hints: Comprehensive Typing system based on Python 3.6+ Type Hints
Recon is built on a few comprehensive, high-performing packages.
$ pip install reconner ---> 100% Successfully installed reconner
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size reconner-0.8.1-py3-none-any.whl (49.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size reconner-0.8.1.tar.gz (17.9 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|