A collection of classes and functions for general utility.
A library for commonly used functions / classes in building a python application.
- net: utility classes for handling urls, list of well known cdns, top level domains
- web: utility class for parsing html and accessing elements via xpath
- system: platform related functions
- misc: doc string functions
- colors: a named color list
- prnt: miscellaneous print functions
- py23: python 2.7/3.4 compatibility functions
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redlib-1.3.0.tar.gz (34.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|