Product’s goal is to manage the insertion of tracking codes on the page like analytics, tagmanager, facebook, etc… This allows to comply with latest gdpr’s indications.
The plugin is based on chefcookie js plugin that you can find here: https://github.com/vielhuber/chefcookie/
In this first version you can use control panel to configure the plugin.
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
This product has been translated into
Install redturtle.chefcookie by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.chefcookie
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.chefcookie/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.chefcookie
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- RedTurtle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merge analytics and tech cookies labels into functional cookies field. [cekk]
- More extensibility for transformers (now you can set a transform for each provider name). [cekk]
- Handle recaptcha. [cekk]
- policy_url field now can handle multi-language strings. [cekk]
- Do not break for iframes without src attribute. [cekk]
- Add flag to control panel that allow to enable cookie banner
- Add cookie prefix to control panel to control the js plugin option
- Allow to select endpoint for consent registry
- Add domain whitelist so in case you have site with multiple domain can show the banner in selected domain
- Add matomo
- Some minor fix to prevent cases where site editor remove configuration lines partially
- Add log tracking to new introduced actions
- Fix problem loading twitter timeline in tile manager from redturtle.tiles.management [lucabel]
- Align text with label of buttons.
- Removed cookie_setting_open button when only_technical_cookies is checked. [eikichi18]
- Fix layers in adapters. [cekk]
- Add facebook script manually (copied from original chefcookie script). [cekk]
- Allow to handle social based on link/script like twitter timeline [lucabel]
- Remove YouTube unused field. [cekk]
- Fix accept_iframe loading. [cekk]
- Fix domain names when saving cookie settings. [cekk]
- Initial release. [cekk, lucabel]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for redturtle.chefcookie-1.0.0.tar.gz