An additional pattern for Mockup that provides a slider.
A pattern based on Plone Mockup that enable a slick slider on a selected div.
Install redturtle.patterns.slider by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = redturtle.patterns.slider
and then running bin/buildout
After that, you need to install it in your Plone site from the control panel.
This pattern follows slick’s standards, so you need a div with a list of items.
To enable the pattern in a div, you just need to add ‘pat-slider’ class to it:
<div class="pat-slider"> ... </div>
There is a set of default parameters for the slider:
- dots: true
- slidesToShow: 4
- slidesToScroll: 4
- arrows: true
- lazyLoad: ‘ondemand’
If you want to change something, you only need to add an additional configuration (mockup-style) to your div like this:
<div class="pat-slider" data-pat-slider="dots: false; arrows: false"> ... </div>
JS Development and bundling
First of all, you need to install grunt dependencies listed in package.json file in the root of this package:
After that, you can use two different grunt tasks:
- grunt: the default task, that listen files changes with watch and re-build resources and bundles automatically
- grunt compile: to manually compile all resources and bundles
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.patterns.slider/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/RedTurtle/redturtle.patterns.slider
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Luca Bellenghi, email@example.com
- Published on pypi [cekk]
- Improved slider js [nzambello]
- Initial release. [cekk]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size redturtle.patterns.slider-0.1.2.tar.gz (60.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for redturtle.patterns.slider-0.1.2.tar.gz