Quick and easy-to-use alternative to FTP
Remofile is a protocol, a Python library and a command-line interface to transfer files back and forth from/to a remote server. It's a quick and easy-to-use alternative to FTP and other transfer files tools.
- All common file operations
- Connectionless command-line interface
- Bidirectional directory synchronization
- Simple authentication based on tokens
- Encrypted communication based on Curve
- Pick up interrupted transfered files
- Direct remote file reading and writing
- Temporary and volatile server mode
- Listening on a custom ZeroMQ socket
Because it's purposely designed to be simple, it doesn't support concurrent access, direct change of ownership and permissions, or any complex authentication system. However, it's secured and Remofile also is an excellent files synchronization tool.
Author: Jonahan De Wachter (dewachter.jonathan[at]gmail[dot]com)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for remofile-1.0.0.dev6-py3-none-any.whl