A python package that helps run tox remotely
Remote testing of python environments (that use tox).
What this does
- Acquires a lock to ensure simultaneous repositories are not being tested.
- Connects to (randomly selected if multiple are given) remote machine (ssh keys need to be setup to allow this to happen in a non-intrusive way).
- Archives the current working directory into a tarball.
- Sends this tarball to the remote machine (after removing any old or previous tarballs, test environments…).
- Runs tox on the remote machine, proxying the stderr/stdout to the local stderr/stdout (making it look like the output of that remote program is actually local).
- Returns the remote tox programs exit code as the local programs exit code (making it look like the remote programs exit code was the local programs exit code).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size remote_tox-0.0.1.tar.gz (8.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|