A python package that helps run tox remotely
Project DescriptionRelease History
Remote testing of python environments (that use tox).
What this does
- Acquires a lock to ensure simultaneous repositories are not being tested.
- Connects to (randomly selected if multiple are given) remote machine (ssh keys need to be setup to allow this to happen in a non-intrusive way).
- Archives the current working directory into a tarball.
- Sends this tarball to the remote machine (after removing any old or previous tarballs, test environments…).
- Runs tox on the remote machine, proxying the stderr/stdout to the local stderr/stdout (making it look like the output of that remote program is actually local).
- Returns the remote tox programs exit code as the local programs exit code (making it look like the remote programs exit code was the local programs exit code).