repo_manager is a small application to manage RPMs repositories.
- Add a package to an existing repository.
- Remove a package from an existing repository.
- Clean a repository.
This means remove duplicates while eventually keeping a number of the
most recent ones for future downgrade.
- Upgrade a package from a repository into another (for example moving
from a testing repository into a production one).
- Replace a package from a repository into another (ie: replacing a
package in a repository with one having the same nevr).
- Get some info about the repository (number of RPMs, duplicates,
This project is licensed GPLv3+.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.