repoze virtual hosting middleware.
This package provides middleware and utilities for doing virtual hosting within a WSGI/Repoze environment. It is particularly useful within a repoze.zope2 environment, where it may be used as an alternative to the classic VirtualHostMonster: method of doing virtual hosting.
Read the docs locally (see docs/index.rst), or read them online. repoze.vhm Changelog ====================
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Add support fo Python 3.4, 3.5, and 3.6.
- Ensure HTTP_HOST is set correctly for non-standard ports under VHM paths. This header requires a trailing port if not the default for a given service. See http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.23. [davidjb]
- add conserve_path_infos for the VHMPathFilter middleware [kiorky]
- Update tests of middleware to check only that munge is called correctly.
- Test munge sepearately.
- 100% test coverage.
- fixed xheaders filter to set PATH_INFO correctly [vangheem]
- Add a repoze.vhm#vhm_explicit filter. This is like the vhm_xheaders middleware, but the VHM host and/or root are set in the WSGI configuration instead of in the request.
- Calculate a VIRTUAL_URL and put it into the environment. This is basically the URL that the end user sees. repoze.zope2 >= 1.0.2 uses this to compute the ACTUAL_URL request variable, for example.
- Apply the HTTP_HOST port number fix to the VHM Path filter as well.
- Set ‘HTTP_HOST’ in environ to the same value as ‘SERVER_NAME’, FBO apps which need it.
- Remove ‘dependency-links=’ to dist.repoze.org to prevent easy_install from searching there inappropriately.
- Re-added the path-segment-based filter as an option, to support scenarios in which the reverse proxy can be configured to rewrite the URL but not to add headers.
- Brown bag release: I fudged the entry point for the xheaders filter.
- Kill off path-segment-based filter (repoze.vhm.zope2). Only the xheaders filter remains.
- Add license headers.
- The middleware now sets a ‘repoze.vhm.virtual_host_base’ which is preferred by setServerUrl over ‘HTTP_HOST’ when present.
- Add a getVirtualRoot API.
- Fix setServerURL method to take into account HTTP_HOST passed by client.
- Change repoze.vhm.zope2:setServerURL to allow Zope 2 to generate the correct request[‘URL’] value when the vhm is in the pipeline.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size repoze.vhm3-0.15.tar.gz (24.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|