A portlet that extends Plone static text portlet, and add more functionalities
A portlet that extends the base Static Portlet of Plone and add some new fields and features.
1.x branch: Plone 3 and 4 2.x (master): Plone 5
Set a background image
In portlet’s configuration there are two fields that allows to add an image background in portlet header. The image will be set as a “background-image” style in the header of the portlet.
You can also set the height or leave the default one.
Custom CSS class field
You can assign some custom css classes to the portlet.
Preset Style Classes
In the portlet configuration there is a field that allows to choose a style class from a preset list.
You can edit the list of styles in resource registry (@@portal_registry) entry: rer.portlet.advanced_static.css_styles.
- [chg] introduce breaking change removing dependency from collective.tiles.advancedstatic; also allow to use different registry field to store css syle [lucabel]
- Run modernize, switched implements->implementer, remove AT reference. [pnicolli]
- Avoid empty background image, that cause html page reload as image [mamico]
- Drop Plone < 5 compatibility. For Plone < 5, use 1.x branch. [cekk]
- Added compatibility with dexterity images used as background images [pnicolli]
- Added option to open header and footer links in a new window [pnicolli]
- Added a title attribute to header and footer links for accessibility purposes [pnicolli]
- Changed css rendering from “import” to “link” [pnicolli]
- Added target attribute to header and footer link [pnicolli]
- Do not show portlet without border, if there isn’t any text [cekk]
- Moved to github [cekk]
- Fix italian translation [mirco.angelini]
- Fixed acquisition problem in getting background image [cekk]
- Added css stylesheet for background image [cekk]
- Added dutch translations [maurits]
- fixed Plone4 compatibility with hide field [cekk]
- fixed default value for hide portlet field [cekk]
- fixed Plone 4.1 compatibility in EditForm action [cekk]
- fixed include permission to be Plone 4.1 compatible [mirco.angelini]
- fixed vocabulary import to be Plone 4.1 compatible [keul]
- removed broken ram.cache in render [cekk]
- new-old image workaround [mauro]
- omit-border version of the portlet wasn’t using the portal transformed HTML [keul]
- fixed compatibility between old version (1.0.4) and new header image management [cekk]
- fixed text formatting and dependency with plone.portlet.static=1.2.1 [cekk]
- fixed url generating [cekk]
- fixed control in the footer [cekk]
- now the images are references to an image in the site [cekk]
- release on pypi [cekk]
- fixed bug in the path for internal links [cekk]
- fixed problem with accents [cekk]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for rer.portlet.advanced_static-3.0.0.tar.gz