Allows for automatic serialization of Djongo fields w/ Django REST
This package enables default model serializers for models with Djongo fields to be generated, for use in Django-Rest-Framework apps
Similar to DRF ModelSerializers, creating serializers using DjongoModelSerializer allows for the following fields to be detected and automatically managed through DRF's serializer setup. These fields include:
The following are currently not fully functional, and as a result are not explicitly supported (yet):
- ForeignKeyField (Reverse relations are not generated, even if specified, by Djongo)
- ManyToManyField (Reverse relations are not generated, even if specified, by Djongo)
- ArrayReferenceField (WIP)
pip install rest-meets-djongo
- Replace REST's 'ModelSerializer' with 'DjongoModelSerializer' and enjoy!
(Alternate version testing is currently underway; these are just the confirmed functional versions)
- Python 3.6 or higher
- MongoDB 4.0 or higher
- djangorestframework 3.9 or higher
- djongo 1.3 or higher (use version 0.11 for djongo 1.2 versions)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.