Web server for hosting robot framework documentation
This python modules goal is to make browsing robot framework keyword documentation easier by generating browseable documentation with robot framework libdoc and host it with flask web server.
You can install this package with pip:
pip3 install rfdocserver
This project should be run as python3 module.
python3 -m rfdocserver --robot_files <path to robot file root>
- Robot framework keyword documentation generation
- Displaying documentation on web server
- Keyword search
- Input files can be python modules or path to them
- Will recursively find files suitable for document creation if path is given
- Can detect changes and regenerate documentation for files which are included via path
- No need to reload this program to apply changes to your documentation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for rfdocserver-1.0.2-py3-none-any.whl