RoboMaster Python SDK and framework.
English | 中文
RoboMasterPy is a RoboMaster Python SDK and framework:
- Python SDK: inspect and control your Robomaster, remotely;
- framework: development framework providing and regularising control flow and data flow, resolving common needs like pulling and parsing on video stream, events and pushes, decoupling boilerplate codes like controlling loop, logging, graceful shutdown. You may rely on the framework, implement your business logic with ease of mind and less manual labor.
The SDK(client) is straightforward to use:
>>> import robomasterpy as rm # IP of RoboMaster is detected under router mode >>> cmd = rm.Commander() # check RoboMaster's API version >>> cmd.version() 'version 00.00.00.60' >>> cmd.get_robot_mode() 'chassis_lead' # ensure your Robomaster has enough room to move >>> cmd.chassis_move(x=-1, z=30) 'ok' # activate video streaming, # which can be handled by the framework. >>> cmd.stream(rm.SWITCH_ON) 'ok' # activate gimbal attitude push at 5Hz, # which can be handled by the framework. >>> cmd.gimbal_push_on(attitude_freq=5) 'ok' # Watch out! >>> cmd.blaster_fire() 'ok'
The framework lets you create complicated application easier, e.g.:
RoboMasterPy requires Python 3.6 and above.
Install Dependencies First
If you are using Python 3.6.x, you need to install
dataclasses, which is already included in Python 3.7 and better:
pip install dataclasses
Install OpenCV of your flavor, suggestion::
# if you are using conda conda install -c conda-forge opencv # if you are using pip only pip install opencv-contrib-python
pip install robomasterpy
- English: https://robomasterpy.nanmu.me/en/latest/
Documentation is generously hosted by Read the Docs.
Health and Safety Notice
- Your Robomaster may hurt people or pet, break stuffs or itself;
- Make sure your RoboMaster has enough room to move; make sure the ground is clear;
- Start slowly, avoid using high speed for debugging;
- Use cushion;
- Stay safe and have fun!
RoboMasterPy is a fan work, and it has no concern with DJI.
DJI, RoboMaster are trademarks of SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
RoboMasterPy was incubated during a RoboMaster EP developing contest. The author would like to thank DJI for hardware and technical support.
Copyright (c) 2020 LI Zhennan
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for robomasterpy-0.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl