Webserver for robot framework assets
Welcome to Robot Framework Hub
This project implements a simple web server for viewing robot framework keyword documentation. This uses flask to provide both a RESTful interface and a browser-based UI for accessing test assets.
It's crazy easy to get started. To install and run from a PyPi package, do the following:
$ pip install robotframework-hub $ python -m rfhub
Note: robotframework-hub requires python 3.6 or greater
To run from source it's the same, except that instead of installing, you cd to the folder that has this file.
That's it! You can now browse documentation by visiting the url http://localhost:7070/doc/
Want to browse your local robotframework assets? Just include the path to your test suites or resource files on the command line:
$ python -m rfhub /path/to/test/suite
Source code, screenshots, and additional documentation can be found here:
- Source code: https://github.com/bli74/robotframework-hub
This is a fork of the initial project:
- Source code (upstream): https://github.com/boakley/robotframework-hub
- Project wiki: https://github.com/boakley/robotframework-hub/wiki
The last changes in this project were added in 2019 and since then pull requests are still open.
This fork includes compatibility fixes and additional functionality:
- Updated requirement versions.
- Completed '.rfhubignore' logic.
- Compatibility fixes for Robot Framework 3.2.x and 4.x
- Support of umbrella libraries. That means libraries that include all libraries from the subdirectrory and provide an aggregated set of keywords. To write tests only this aggregated library should be included and the documentation should list the keywords for this aggregated library only.
A huge thank-you to Echo Global Logistics (echo.com) for supporting the development of this package.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for robotframework-hub-bli-1.0.4.tar.gz
Hashes for robotframework_hub_bli-1.0.4-py3-none-any.whl