Opensource monitoring, reasoning and acting framework.
Robotice Agent System
Opensource microframework for monitoring, reasoning and acting.
- automation for periodic tasks like a turn on heating every day in 7:00
- planning through human readable yaml files like a hold temperature between 20° - 30° every day from 7AM to 8AM
- continuous measuring, monitoring
- reasoning (simple conditions or fuzzy in FCL format)
- working well with SBC(single-board computes) like a BeagleBone black or Raspberry Pi
Robotice is small and simple Python daemon based on the Celery project which has support for many result backends(AMQP, Redis, Mongo, ..) with many features for communication in real time. It’s designed for distributed environments and every component would be installed on the another host or can be started as all-in-one solution without requisite to internet connection. Robotice is modular from core and support for all devices is through driver and configurable
In the House, garden, garage or anywhere else..
- Read documentation and install Robotice
- make a plan
- DHT family
- Hygro soil
- Relay Board
- ARMv6, ARMv7
- x86, x64
- Python 2.6 / 2.7
- database - Redis
- Graphite - Statsd (for Gauge)
- Service wrapper - Supervisor is recommended
pip install robotice robotice.py run reasoner -B -d --loglevel=info robotice.py run reactor
Show me in action
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork https://github.com/robotice/robotice on GitHub to start making your changes to the develop branch.
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Make sure to add yourself to the contributors file.
- Send a pull request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.