Toolset for automation development with Robot Framework
Let all your robot Framework test cases fly!
The RobotX is a tool set for automation development with Robot Framework.
The Newest version (since version 0.2.1) can automatically intelligently and dynamically partition all automated tests into multiple pcs, and each one of which can be executed in parallel. The execution can happen on different physical/virtual machines. More the partitions, less tests executed on each one. That means that if you have multiple pcs you can use them for a combined test run.
And since all of the partitions start almost at the same time overall test-execution time gets divided by the number of partitions you make. for the usage examples of distributed execution, refer to here.
It includes the following tools:
RobtX Runner is pretty powerful
- It can be integrated into Jenkins.
- It can be used in command line.
- It can be used to run tests in parallel (since version 0.2.1).
- Get and filter tests from Test Case Management System.
- Executed tests can be filtered and collected from Test Case Management System.
- The tests result can be updated to Test Case Management System in real-time.
$ pip install robotx or $ easy_install robotx
Build & Config Jenkins
Robot Framework Best Practices
Test Case Management System
Default TCMS Client
Configure TCMS Client
- Copy tcms config to /etc/, and name it as tcms.conf.
- Open tcms.conf, and change all values to yours.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size robotx-0.2.2.tar.gz (261.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|