Better command line programs in production, no need to worry, this is a lib, not a framework.
A collection of small libs for better command line programs in production setting. This is not a framework, use a small bit or everything.
- Traceable config, no more searching for where the config was set. Read them from config file, python file, plain file, command line, environment or somewhere you choose. Dump all config to the log at once or at first use.
- Handling of pid files, creating, removing and checking.
- Stop gracefully on a single sigint, but die hard when spamming them.
- Argparsing can be done by a number of other libs, not included here, personally I like argparse and have added a couple of useful functions related to it.
- Adding to sys.path, replace two lines of code with one line of code.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|rocky-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Dec 16, 2016|
|rocky-1.0.0.tar.gz (9.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Dec 16, 2016|