Roman numeral to/from converter scripts
Roman numeral conversion tools
The scripts (and functions) r2n and n2r will convert roman numerals to integers and natural numbers to roman numerals, respectively. Error handling is nonexistent.
- Conversion to/from integers in standard form with absolute value of 1-4999 or 0, when represented with 'nulla'
- Conversion to/from integers, when the overline in vinculus forms is replaced with parentheses groups.
- Input validation: Use -f and input clean inputs or face errors.
- Decoding some rarer "nonstandard" forms.
- Decoding vinculus forms to/from LaTeX etc..
- Nice errors handling / warnings.
- Proper packaging: verify that pip works & register to PyPi
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.