A Scratch 2.0 (Offline) Hardware Extension for micro:bit
- s2m is a Python program that acts as a bridge between the Scratch 2 off-line editor
- and the micro:bit computer. It allows you to easily create Scratch programs that interact with the micro:bit.
- s2m is compatible with both Python 2 and Python 3.
- It runs on Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi and Linux.
- It is easy to install.
- It is easy to use.
- It is a whole lot of fun!
Scratch blocks are provided for the following languages:
- English (default)
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwanese)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|s2m-2.11-py2.py3-none-any.whl (514.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|s2m-2.11.tar.gz (506.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|