OAuthLib for Sanic, ported from Flask-OAuthLib
Sanic-OAuthlib is an extension to Sanic that allows you to interact with remote OAuth enabled applications. On the client site, it is a replacement for Sanic-OAuth. But it does more than that, it also helps you to create OAuth providers.
Sanic-OAuthlib is a fork of Flask-OAuthlib, ported to sanic using the SanicPluginsFramework.
Sanic-OAuthlib relies on oauthlib.
(These features are directly ported from Flask-OAuthLib)
- Support for OAuth 1.0a, 1.0, 1.1, OAuth2 client
- Friendly API (same as Sanic-OAuth)
- Direct integration with Sanic using SanicPluginsFramework
- Basic support for remote method invocation of RESTful APIs
- Support OAuth1 provider with HMAC and RSA signature
- Support OAuth2 provider with Bearer token
And request more features at github issues.
If you found security bugs which can not be public, send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachment with patch is welcome.
Installing sanic-oauthlib is simple with pip:
$ pip install Sanic-OAuthlib
If you don’t have pip installed, try with easy_install:
$ easy_install Sanic-OAuthlib
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for Sanic_OAuthlib-0.4.0-py3-none-any.whl