The framework for vk
pip install saya --upgrade or
pip install git+git://github.com/Ethosa/saya.git
from saya import Vk vk = Vk(token='access token', group_id=123) @vk.on_message_new def message_new(event): print(event) vk.start_listen()
- Sync, async and multithreading.
- Calling any method from VK Api.
- Convenient interaction with Longpoll.
- Convenient work with keyboards.
- Working with Streaming API (sync/async).
- Translator Python code in the code on the VK Script (Beta). You can read more about it here
Q: Where can I learn this?
A: You can explore the library on the wiki page
Q: How can I help develop the library?
A: You can put a star on this repository! (Â´â€¢ Ï‰ â€¢`) :star:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.