Skin feita pela Simples Consultoria
This product aply a simple flash audio player for every audio uploaded in the Plone site as a File.
To use this skin, on a buildout based installation:
1. Unpack sc.base.audioplayer package to src/ folder of your buildout 2. Edit your buildout.cfg and add the following information:[buildout] ... eggs = sc.base.audioplayer [instance] zcml = ... sc.base.audioplayer
The last line tells buildout to generate a zcml snippet that tells Zope to configure sc.base.audioplayer.
If another package depends on the sc.base.audioplayer egg or includes its zcml directly you do not need to specify anything in the buildout configuration: buildout will detect this automatically.
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache to see the effects of the product installation.
Browsers and OS’s
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (WinXP/Vista)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (WinXP/Vista)
- Firefox 3 (WinXP/Vista/MacOSX)
- Safari 3 (WinXP/Vista/MacOSX)
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Design / Packaging
1.0 - Unreleased
- Initial release