Transform a Plone Folder in a Hot Site
Allows, via p4a.subtyper, the user tranforms a folder in a hot site.
When you set a folder as a hot site :
- Removes viewlets around the content: footer, header and top
- Block all portlets (from parents, from group and from content type), you can re-enable manually, if you want
- Enable a new skin, via access rule, so you can customize the look’n’feel of your Hot Site
- Enable a local workflow, defaults to one-state workflow, to simplify the management of Hot Site
- Limits the addable content types in the Hot Site folder, you can configure the content types
- Use a content as a template to Hot Site index
- Optionally, create a page (document) as accessibility content, useful when the hot sites is a Flash content
In Site Setup, access the menu Hot Sites
- Addable content type on Hot Sites folder
- Skin name used in the Hot Sites folder
- Default view id, that will be setted in the Hot Sites folder
- Default view path, a content template that will be copied and used as the default view of Hot Sites folder
- Workflow id, workflow used in the Hot Site, will be setted using the Placeful Workflow, defaults to one-state workflow
- Use accessibility content, if selected will be created a page (document) as a alternate (accessibility) view, you will must provide the link to this content. It’s useful when the default view is a Flash content.
- Plone 3.2.x (http://plone.org/products/plone)
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add sc.base.hotsites to the list of eggs to install[buildout] ... eggs = sc.base.hotsites
Tell the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to install a ZCML slug:[instance] ... zcml = ... sc.base.hotsites
If another package depends on the sc.base.hotsites egg or includes its zcml directly you do not need to specify anything in the buildout configuration: buildout will detect this automatically.
After updating the configuration you need to run the ”bin/buildout”, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
Development of this product was sponsored by Simples Consultoria.
- Simples Consultoria (products at simplesconsultoria dot com dot br) - Implementation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|sc.base.hotsites-1.0-py2.4.egg (32.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.4||Egg||Dec 29, 2009|
|sc.base.hotsites-1.0.tar.gz (20.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Dec 29, 2009|