Scope is an offline, script based coupler for Earth System Models
SCOPE: A Script Based Coupler for Simulations of the Earth System
scope is a offline, script-based coupler for various simulations of the Earth System. It is written in Python and configured with YAML files.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://scope-coupler.readthedocs.io.
- Automatic remapping between various grids via the SCRIP library
- Ability to run other programs before and after each step
- Configuration via yaml files
- No modification of model source code necessary
- Includes examples directory and a test scope_config.yaml
- Fixes a small logging error in the command line interface
- Updates documentation of main module
- Adds pre and post hooks functionality
- Changes maximum line length in flake8 to 160 characters, black code style for 120 characters.
- Automatically builds documentation from docstrings
- Most of scope send works
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size scope_coupler-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size scope-coupler-0.2.0.tar.gz (21.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for scope_coupler-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl