solr search orm like query builder
Scorched is a sunburnt offspring and like all offspring it tries to make things better or at least different.
Git Repository and issue tracker: https://github.com/lugensa/scorched
Following some major differences:
- No validation of queries in client code (make code much more lightweight)
- Send and receive as json. (Faster 20k docs from 6.5s to 1.3s)
- API is more lightweight e.g. add consumes now only dicts.
- Wildcard search strings need to be explicitly set.
- Python 3
- Drops support for Solr < 4.3.0
First checkout the sources:
Now create a virtual-env and install some dependencies:
cd scorched virtualenv ./ bin/pip install -e . bin/pip install -e .[test]
Start the Solr server to test against:
# DEBUG=true|false: verbose output of Solr server on|off # SOLR_VERSION=x.y.z (the version to test against) # the Solr startup script reports the pid of the Solr process SOLR_VERSION=4.10.2 SOLR_PORT=44177 DEBUG=true SOLR_CONFS="scorched/tests/solrconfig.xml" ./testing-solr.sh # stop Solr kill -9 $pid
Running the tests:
SOLR_URL=http://localhost:44177/solr/core0 ./bin/nosetests -s scorched
- Add support for Python 3.6, Python3.7 and Python 3.8 (ale-rt)
- Add extract handler support (mamico)
- Allow user to pass an http_connection to SolrInterface ctor (quinot)
- BaseSearch has now a count function (mlissner)
- Support atomic updates (ale-rt)
- Highlighting is now available in the result documents as the solr_highlights field (mlissner)
- smaller documentation cleanup
- Fix is_iter implementation #30 (mamico)
- Multi-value date fields work (mlissner)
- Fixes error in the readme so that DEBUG mode works as documented (mlissner)
- Fixing setup.py classifier.
- Return response for update actions (mamico)
- Add support for Solr cursors (Chronial)
- Added stats option (rlskoeser)
- Better check datetime dynamicfields (mamico)
- RealTime Get (Chronial)
- TermVector support (Chronial)
- use compat.basestring over compat.str in date convert (mamico)
- remove test from core requirements (mamico)
- added search_timeout paramter to SolrConnection (mamico)
- fix. Do not alter documents while adding new documents
- Test against Solr 4.10.2 and added Python 3.4 to travis.
- Added support for dismax queries.
- Added support edismax field aliases.
- Added support for facet ranges.
- Add spellchecking for scorched queries. (#9707)
- Add debugQuery parameter to search. (#9903)
- Add possibility to specify the request handler to use per query. (#9704)
- Fixed again fields in field_limiter.
- Fixed fields convert to arrays.
- Added FacetPivotOptions.
- Added PostingsHighlightOptions.
- Added boundaryScanner to HighlightOptions.
- Makes SolrResponse iterable.
- Added more tests
- Added description in setup.py
- Python 3
- Cleaner api moved redundant functions
- Cleaner api removed filter_exclude use ~si.Q()
- Cleaner api removed exclude use ~si.Q()
- Fixed mlt_search (mlt component and handler)
- Removed mx.DateTime
- Removed redundant more_like_this
- Offspring of sunburnt is born
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size scorched-0.13.0.tar.gz (508.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|