Pricing module for Ralph
.. image:: https://pypip.in/v/scrooge/badge.png
:alt: Latest PyPI version
.. image:: https://pypip.in/d/scrooge/badge.svg
:alt: Number of PyPI downloads
.. image:: https://travis-ci.org/allegro/ralph_pricing.svg?branch=develop
.. image:: https://coveralls.io/repos/allegro/ralph_pricing/badge.png?branch=develop
.. image:: https://pypip.in/license/scrooge/badge.svg
The pricing module aggregates data from Ralph and from Ralph Assets to generate
reports showing the prices of the servers in inventory per their owners daily.
* New devices report
* Devices ventures changes report
* New ceilometer report plugin logic and logging tweakups
* Fixed asset collect plugin (replacing to None)
* Ceilometer collect plugin bugfixes
* Added venture tree rebuild when venture plugin job is finished
* Fixed extra costs - add more than 5 rows (with dynamic adding)
* Fixed header in csv statement
* Improved gitignore and manifest
* When venture have no parent set venture parent as none
* Fixed report table header on scroll.
* Exception instan error in logging on report plugin run.
* Fixed raise exception 0/0 by team plugins.
* Added extra costs to report as separated column and service to total cost.
* Fixed saving device_id, sn and barcode
* Added monthly statement
* Added plugin to bill cloud 1.0 from ralph
* Fixed ventures daily usages header colspan
* nfdump get only ips from given network.
* Changed logging to logger in network plugin.
* Only usage types wtih is_manually_type flag are show in menu.
* Fixed calculating price. Massage incomplete_price was incorrect sometime.
* Fixed percent rounding for teams.
* Remove PLN from fields and add it to name of column.
* Average option for usages is now available.
* Fixed is_blade. Now it is truly boolean value.
* Added overwriting in push API.
* Added ventures daily usages report.
* Fixed usages columns width.
* Fixed nfdump_str, executed command on remote server.
* Added console statistics
* Upgrade ceilometer collect plugins.
* Added ceilometer report plugin.
* Fixed overwriting configuration by pluggableaps.
* Fixed logging from collect plugins. Now, when venture does not exist log warning.
* Upgrade inserting teams usages. Added total prcent information and button to dynamically add more rows.
* Plugins indentify usages only by symbols. Name and more options are set as defaults.
* Added multiple ventures option for single virtual server usages. settings.VIRTUAL_VENTURE_NAMES must be dict where key is name of groub and value is list of ventures.
* Network cost is by providers.
* Remove teams count table and added count to usage price table.
* Displayed name changed from Ralph Pricing to Scrooge.
* Added service model and plugin for billing service depending on it's usage types, base usage types and dependent services.
* Change report plugins architecture (change from function to classes, create plugin for base usages (eg. power consumption) and dedicated plugin for depreciation).
* Added teams billing. Teams could be billed in 4 models: by time, by devices count, by devices and cores count or by cost distribution between other teams depending on other teams members count.
* Modified collects virtual plugin for getting usages for more than one virtual systems.
* Created plugin for colleting internet usages per IP address (using nfsen).
* Added height of device usage.
* Removed old AllVentures report and warehouse option from report.
* PUSH API for usages of service resources by ventures.
* New white theme.
* Added scrooge logger sentry
* Changes in the architecture. Generate report from plugins for each usage
* Create few plugins for each usage
* Distinguish two groups of plugins, reports and collections
* Rebuild generate reports view and add it as beta venture view
* New report contains separated columns for warehouses for one report
* Increased efficiency of report generation
* Fix splunk plugin
* Used pluggableapps for scrooge config
* Added more logs from logger
* Added separated logger for scrooge
* Openstack ceilometer plugin
* When usage is per warehouse then warehouse must be chosen
* Fix datepicker on report subpage
* Added flag to hide/show usages on report
* Remove TopVenture subpage
* If assets plugin cannot find device by asset_id then try get device by sn
* Changes in the architecture. Now devices are taken by asset plugin from assets
* Remove device and cores plugin (This this is a role of asset plugin)
* DailyUsage contains warehouse field
* Added version of usage type price based on cost
* Added price or cost per warehouse
* Now venture reports are generated per warehouse (only colums with flag by_warehouse are different between reports)
* Added forecast prices and costs and possibility to generate forecast reports
* Added cost to price converter used by 'get_assets_count_price_cost' method
Released on December 11, 2013
* F5 devices billing added.
Released on November 03, 2013
* Added search boxes, filters and additional columns in admin.
* Fixed corner-case bug related to calculation of bladesystems costs.
Released on August 08, 2013
* Added "show only active" option in the reports
* Added short descriptions to reports templates
* Fixed assets plugin - IntegrityError protection, added new tests
* Show extra costs in the extra costs types admin
* initial release
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.