Read HP SDF binary and ASCII files
sdfascii is a Python (2.6+/3.3+) module for reading the HP/Agilent Standard Data Format (SDF) binary files and the ASCII files saved by HP/Agilent Dynamic Signal Analyzers (DSA).
The HP/Agilent 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer has the ability to save files as either SDF or ASCII format.
HP/Agilent SDF Binary Format
HP/Agilent DSA ASCII Format
Four files are created when saving to the HP/Agilent DSA ASCII format:
- .HDR contains SDF header information
- .TXT contains the y-axis information, preserving the same units as displayed on the analyzer screen when the trace was saved
- .X contains the x-axis information
- .Z contains the z-axis information, if the trace contains waterfall data
Source: Agilent discussion forum question When I save the trace in the ASCII format, there are 4 files created with extensions of .txt, .hdr, .x, and .z. What are the contents of these files?
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should deploy immediately.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sdfascii-0.3.1.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|