sdfascii is a Python
(2.6+/3.3+) module for reading the HP/Agilent Standard Data Format (SDF)
binary files and the ASCII files saved by HP/Agilent Dynamic Signal
The HP/Agilent 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer has the ability to save
files as either SDF or ASCII format.
sdfascii is developed using
Scott Chacon’s GitHub
contribute, fork sdfascii,
create a feature branch, and then submit a pull request. GitHub
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of
master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the
same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for
merging, open a pull
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you
can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should
sdfascii is released under
the MIT license. Please see the
file for more information.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.