Read HP SDF binary and ASCII files
sdfascii is a Python (2.6+/3.3+) module for reading the HP/Agilent Standard Data Format (SDF) binary files and the ASCII files saved by HP/Agilent Dynamic Signal Analyzers (DSA).
The HP/Agilent 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer has the ability to save files as either SDF or ASCII format.
HP/Agilent SDF Binary Format
HP/Agilent DSA ASCII Format
Four files are created when saving to the HP/Agilent DSA ASCII format:
- .HDR contains SDF header information
- .TXT contains the y-axis information, preserving the same units as displayed on the analyzer screen when the trace was saved
- .X contains the x-axis information
- .Z contains the z-axis information, if the trace contains waterfall data
Source: Agilent discussion forum question When I save the trace in the ASCII format, there are 4 files created with extensions of .txt, .hdr, .x, and .z. What are the contents of these files?
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should deploy immediately.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sdfascii-0.3.1.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|