seantis.dir.base allows to put dexterity objects into 1-4 categories, showing those categories in a browsable and searchable catalog.
To learn more about seantis.dir.base visit [https://github.com/seantis/seantis.dir.base](https://github.com/seantis/seantis.dir.base)
seantis.dir.council builds on seantis.dir.base, adding information about city councils and the like
seantis.dir.council relies on Plone 4.2+ with dexterity and seantis.dir.base
1. Add dexterity to Plone by adding the following Known Good Set to your buildout.cfg:
2. Add the module to your instance eggs
3. Ensure that the i18n files are compiled by adding
4. Install dexterity and seantis.dir.council using portal_quickinstaller
seantis.dir.council is released under GPL v2
seantis.dir.council is maintained by Seantis GmbH (www.seantis.ch)
- Upgrade to seantis.dir.base 1.7.
- Adds seantis.plonetools integration.
- Shows council member address and information on directory view.
- Adds full-resolution link below image.
- Validator for image field.
- Attachement field added.
- Added compatiblity with seantis.dir.base 1.5
- Initial release (version aligned with seantis.dir.base)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.