Security sensor is a Django app to process events log from different security source.
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "secapp" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [
2. Include the secapp URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the secapp models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
to create a user isolated like user-secapp (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/secapp/ to see events log in a chart.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.