A command line tool for project management. Made for Developers
An automated requirements manager for python projects.
Ever felt that updating the requirements.xt file is a bit too tedious? or too bloated with a lot of dependencies? Same. A lot of times it happens that after uninstalling a package from your project, there are dangling dependencies still left.
ShopKeepr takes care of it all for you by maintaining a state of all packages and dependencies installed for the project you’re working on, removing all unused dependencies when you uninstall a package and update the requirements.txt file automatically whenever you make a change to the state of installed packages for your projects in your virtual environment.
` pip3 install shopkeepr `
` keepr <command> <package list> `
- install - Install Packages
- uninstall - Uninstall Packages and dependencies
- update - Update an existing package
- help - Display Help information
- credits - List author credits
` keepr install django==2.2 pymongo==1.2 `
- The application currently supports ‘venv’ to manage the virtual environment for the project you’re working on.
- The application makes use of a sqlite database named ‘packages.db’ under each project. You’d need to add that to your .gitignore file to avoid pushing it to your repo.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size shopkeepr-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (8.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size shopkeepr-1.1.4.tar.gz (5.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for shopkeepr-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl