Shuup is an Open Source E-Commerce Platform based on Django and Python.
Copyright (C) 2012-2019 by Shoop Commerce Ltd. <email@example.com>
Shuup is International Registered Trademark & Property of Shoop Commerce Ltd., Business ID: FI27184225, Business Address: Iso-Roobertinkatu 20-22, 00120 HELSINKI, Finland.
Contributor License Agreement is required for any contribution to this project. Agreement is signed as a part of pull request process. See the CLA.rst file distributed with Shuup.
Shuup is published under Open Software License version 3.0 (OSL-3.0). See the LICENSE file distributed with Shuup.
Some external libraries and contributions bundled with Shuup may be published under other compatible licenses. For these, please refer to VENDOR-LICENSES.md file in the source code tree or the licenses included within each package.
Getting Started with Shuup development
Contributing to Shuup
Interested in contributing to Shuup? Please see our Contribution Guide.
Shuup documentation is available online at Read the Docs.
Documentation is built with Sphinx.
Issue the following commands to build the documentation:
pip install -r requirements-doc.txt cd doc && make html
To update the API documentation rst files, e.g. after adding new modules, use command:
- Per object placeholders. Option to add content per contact group, category, product and CMS page. #1220 :white_check_mark:.
- Pricing cache. To improve the performance issues with complex catalog campaigns. #1163 :white_check_mark:.
- Improve shop product purchasable attribute. #1281 :white_check_mark:.
- Option for ‘centrally’ or ‘separately’ managed products. #1275.
- Improve product stock behavior. #1249.
- Improved unit tests for the multishop feature. #1160.
- Improve order status and order status history. #1211.
- Initial support for Django 2.0. #1289.
- OS Admin design/UX overhaul.
- Various smaller issues from the issues-list.
- Django-project template. Django-project template.
- Shuup API. Shuup API.
- Shuup REST API. Shuup REST API.
- Shuup Product Reviews. Shuup Product Reviews.
- Shuup Stripe. Stripe Payment Processor Addon for Shuup.
- Shuup Wishlist. Shuup Wishlist Addon.
- Shuup Checkoutfi. Checkout.fi integration for Shuup.
- Shuup Yaml. Import categories, manufacturers and products to Shuup.
- Shuup Mailchimp. Mailchimp integration for Shuup (New v0.7.8 released).
- Shuup Xtheme Layouts. Xtheme layouts for Shuup.
- Shuup Category Organizer. Shuup Category Organizer.
- Shuup Logging. Shuup Logging.
The purpose of these addons, is to demonstrate how to build other simple addons to extend Shuup. To learn more, here are some useful links about how to extend Shuup.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size shuup-1.10.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (31.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for shuup-1.10.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl