Python library for rounding numbers (with expected results)
This is the sigfig Python package used for rounding numbers (with expected results).
>>> round(0.25, 1) 0.2 >>> from sigfig import round >>> round(0.25, decimals=1) 0.3 >>> round(3.14159, sigfigs=2) 3.1 >>> round(3.14159, uncertainty=0.003639) '3.142 ± 0.004' >>> round('3.141592653589793', '0.00000002567', format='Drake') '3.141 592 654(26)'
- round numbers by significant figures/digits
- round numbers by decimal places
- round numbers by uncertainty/error
- format numbers in a variety of common styles & notations
- read in numbers of any type
In-depth documentation can be found here:
- Python Package Index entry: https://pypi.org/project/sigfig/
- Source Code: https://github.com/drakegroup/sigfig/
Thanks for downloading :)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.