Support for the WYSIWYG editor CKEditor in the Silva CMS
You can find the source for this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.editor
- Make possible to configure the settings in SMI.
- Remove link target attribute if they are empty.
- Add support to determine the size of the text.
- Update interface used to lookup images, to support Silva Ghost Asset as possible images.
- Improve tests.
- Extend text API: introduction can be truncated to a given of words in addition to a number of letters. Support changing the level of titles (like h1 are converted to h2 and so on).
- Add a CKEditor plugin to style tables.
- Improve selection of Silva block elements in CKEditor.
- Add support for various flavor of broken links, like invalid external URL.
- Add a per-tag HTML sanitizer for more control on the edition process. An upgrade is required for it to work.
- Fix xml import and export to work with multiple block of text in the same content.
- Don’t include the Silva save plugin when the editor is created as a form field.
- Fix CSS that prevent to resize CKEditor dialog.
- Add strike to the list of default authorized tags,
- Add support for different resolution on images,
- Fix anchor in CKEditor (don’t set an href tag on them),
- Fix zeam.form widget cleanup,
- Update Silva XML import and export support.
- Add a menu and a button to remove an anchor.
- Only index anchor that do have a title.
- Bug fixes on IE and Webkit for Silva integration.
- Add support to retrieve text fulltext, and purge it (set it empty).
- Add support to sanetize HTML.
- Add support for multiple editor configuration (one per content type), with built-in fallback.
- Add a zeam.form widget to edit HTML with the editor.
- Improve tests.
- Fix bugs.
- Update icons, default settings and CSS.
- Initial release.