Silva Management Interface
silva.core.smi is a core Silva 3 extension that contains the implementations of the different SMI screens, the Silva Management Interface. It is built using silva.ui.
For more information on how to extend the SMI, please check the Silva developer documentation.
This code can be found in Git at: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.smi
- Add a new screen site preferences in the user menu that gives the user access to a list of services that can be configured through the SMI if he has enough permissions.
- XML import and export is no longer available on ghost folders (since it makes no sense).
- Do not display links to the ZMI unless the proper option is activated in service_ui.
- Improve functional tests.
- Update tests.
- Add a user menu, move some actions there.
- Add an about overlay.
- Add a screen under Settings to configure HTTP headers and HTTP caching settings.
- Add new XML import and export options in the corresponding screens.
- Improve metadata and publish screens.
- Change the location of the preview button.
- Update labels,
- Update functional tests (labels changed),
- Update XML import feature to use the new API, and create a document with the list of problems at the end.
- Add confirmation before the suppression of a version.
- Add email columns in the Access tab.
- Improve tests.
- Update API to Silva 3.0c1.
- Support VersionedNonPublishable object type.
- Review the settings, access and publishable screen.
- Fix various bugs.
- Improve tests.
- Rebuild SMI on top of silva.ui. Almost everything changed.
- Improve CSS.
- Review and improve error pages and theirs CSS.
- Review tab interfaces (introduce a new grouping interfaces).
- Add more support for INonPublishable content object.
- Add more support to skin the SMI.
- Fix various small bugs.
- Add support to skin the SMI: you can now provide your own CSS for the SMI. All hardcoded CSS have been removed.
- Tab preview for File and Image have been modernized.
- The access tab is now implemented in here.
- Middleground actions, navigation, error pages and layout have been improved.
- Review permissions on buttons and tabs.
- Implement a working Over quota error page.
- A SMI layout defined using silva.core.layout has been added. It includes some CSS and JS resources.
- Forms now use zeam.form.
- Flash messages now use silva.core.messages.
- It is possible to make SMI views and forms using only silva.core.smi, and not rely anymore on old Silva Views macros.
- Various improvements on buttons.
- Add support for error pages in SMI.
- Update to use silva.core.interfaces and directly five.grok.
- SMI components are register on a SMILayer.
- The editor buttons (kupu editor, forms editor) can be disabled in IDocument types that don’t support a particular editor (e.g. SilvaNews News Items don’t support the forms-based editor)
- Fixed editor buttons on publised documents.
- Keep lookup button selected on lookup screen.
- Remove deprecation warnings.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size silva.core.smi-3.0.3.tar.gz (107.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|