Upgrade between the different versions of Silva CMS
This feature is available in the Zope management interface on the service_extensions service, or via the command line tool silva and the option update.
You can find the code of this extension in Git: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.core.upgrade
- Convert Silva File and Silva Image to Silva Ghost Asset if they are located inside a valid Silva Ghost Folder and the original files exists.
- Support upgrade of ExtFile based files to blob storage.
- Add upgrade for silva.core.editor to 3.0.3.
- Improve upgrade commands by adding the support for partial upgrade and upgrade selection using tags.
- Rewrite upgrader registry to optimize upgrade speed.
- Add upgraders to Silva 3.0c1.
- Fix upgrade from Silva 2.1 to 3.0.
- Add upgraders to Silva 3.0b1.
- Remove old upgraders before 2.1.
- Base the command script on silva.system.utils.
- Extension upgraders (SilvaFind, SilvaNews) moved to theirs respective extensions.
- Add upgraders to Silva 2.3b2.
- Improve the silvaupdate script with new options: --from-version, --debug and --list.
- Improve upgraders to Silva 2.2.
- Add upgraders to Silva 2.3.
- Update code to be compliant with Python 2.6 and Zope 2.12.
- Add a command line tool silvaupdate to do upgrades on a non-running Zope instance.
- Keep upgrades log in a temporary file.
- Initial release after spliting from Silva.