Command line utils to manage Silva sites
This extension provides a script to help you manage Silva sites in the Zope instance from the command line. This will add script into the bin directory of your installation called silva.
For most of the operations, the script requires you to provide the Zope 2 configuration file with the option -c.
By default you can , view the Silva site in the root of your database, create and delete Silva sites, and users to them, pack your database, and remove old versions of versioned content.
The script is however pluggable. An another default command provided by silva.core.upgrade extension let you to upgrade a Silva site.
Manage Silva sites:
- List existing Silva sites,
- Add a new Silva site,
- Delete an existing Silva site,
- Install documentation into an existing Silva site,
- Add a user into an existing Silva site.
Multiple actions can done at the same time: you can create a new Silva, install the documentation and add a user to it.
- Pack a database. The database name and the number of days to pack can be provided on the command line.
- Convert Silva file storage accordingly to the service files settings.
- Delete old closed versions from versioned content. The number of version to keep is configurable.
- Export content into a ZEXP file.
- Import a ZEXP file.
- Import an Silva XML file.
The code source for this extension can be found in Git at: https://github.com/silvacms/silva.system.utils
- Add support to import ZEXP referring to missing filesystem code.
- Add support for XML import options to the xml_import command.
- Support to set the title of a Silva site while creating it from the command line.
- Add xml_import command.
- Improve debugging of errors containing UTF-8 characters.
- Add zexp_import and zexp_export commands.
This is a Silva 3.0 compatible only release.
- Update API to convert file storage.
- Improve pack command.
- Add a command to create a new Silva root, install documentation and add user to it.
- Add a generic log option.
This is a Silva 2.3 compatible only release.
- Add a command to convert file storage from the command line.
- Add a command to find code sources, and where they are found.
- Commands now support to run actions in a Silva site with a logged user.
- Initial release.