Sintel(Signal Intelligence) provides Restful APIs to processmassive signal data for anomaly analysis in an efficientand user-friendly way
An open source project from Data to AI Lab at MIT.
Sintel (Signal Intelligence) provides Restful APIs to process massive signal data for anomaly analysis in an efficient and user-friendly way.
- License: MIT
- Development Status: Pre-Alpha
- Homepage: https://github.com/signals-dev/sintel
Make sure you have installed all of the following prerequisites on your development machine:
- Python (>= 3.0) - Sintel has been developed and runs on Python 3.6. Although it is not strictly required, the usage of a virtualenv is highly recommended in order to avoid interfering with other software installed in the system where MTV is run. To this end, Anaconda python is suggested to maintain the virtual environments.
- Git - Download & Install Git. OSX and Linux machines typically have this already installed.
- MongoDB (>= 3.6) - Download & Install MongoDB, and make sure it's running on the default port (27017).
Once you've downloaded the Sintel repository and installed all the prerequisites, you're just a few steps away from running your application. To install the project, create a virtualenv and execute
$ make install
This command will install all the dependencies needed for the application to run. For development, use the following command instead, which will install some additional dependencies for code linting and testing
$ make install-develop
Running Your Application
Please activate your virtualenv, and then launch the API server:
$ sintel run -v
Go to the API playground (http://localhost:3000/apidocs) to have a try.
Run the following command for the purpose of development
$ sintel run -E development -v
make install or
make install-develop has already pull the demo dataset and restore it into MongoDB. The database name by default is
Working with Orion to generate your own data
You can type the following command to update the data from Orion to Sintel-supported formats. Note that you can configure the mongodb in the file
$ mtv update db -v
Use Docker to deploy
Go to the API playground (http://localhost:3000/apidocs) to have a try. For further commands, please refer to
Makefile, the session of Docker Installation.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sintel-0.1.0.dev0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (60.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size sintel-0.1.0.dev0.tar.gz (48.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sintel-0.1.0.dev0-py2.py3-none-any.whl