Is there evil in your site? This product will let you know.
This product will let you know if there are some files in the custom folder of your Plone site by displaying a red message at the top of the page. You can disable it by using the variable DISABLE_CUSTOMFOLDER_ALERT.
It is recommended to use this product only in debug mode.
- Added an uninstall profile so that this product can be cleanly removed [clayton]
- Report the number of items in the custom folder [clayton]
- Convert variable names to lowercase as they are not globals [clayton]
- Only alert on custom folder paths in the active skin [clayton]
- Move everything to the alert_view view class [clayton]
- Make sure the alert is always visible and does not take up any space [clayton]
- Remove paster_plugins and setup_requires so that install does not fail on Windows [clayton]
- Bump version to 1.0 as this has proven stable [clayton]
- added a version.txt file so it is read by portal_quickinstaller, [lucie]
- updated setup.py to read this new version.txt file, [lucie]
- updated configure.zcml so the egg is considered as a package, [lucie]
- removed old code from init.py [lucie]
- added a view class so we can test if the alert has been disabled by an environment variable [lucie]
- Initial release [lucielejard]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sixfeetup.customfolderalert-1.3-py2-none-any.whl (10.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for sixfeetup.customfolderalert-1.3-py2-none-any.whl