Posts a Slack reminder with a list of open pull requests for an organization
Posts a Slack reminder with a list of open pull requests for an organization.
$ pip install slack-pull-reminder
slack-pull-reminder is configured using environment variables:
- ORGANIZATION: The GitHub organization you want pull request reminders for.
- IGNORE_WORDS: A comma-separated list of words that will cause a pull request to be ignored.
- REPOSITORIES: A comma-separated list of repository names to check, where all other repositories in the organization are ignored. All repositories are checked by default.
- USERNAMES: A comma-separated list of GitHub usernames to filter pull requests by, where all other users are ignored. All users in the organization are included by default.
- SLACK_CHANNEL: The Slack channel you want the reminders to be posted in, defaults to #general.
$ ORGANIZATION="orgname" SLACK_API_TOKEN="token" GITHUB_API_TOKEN="token" slack-pull-reminder
As slack-pull-reminder only runs once and exits, it’s recommended to run it regularly using for example a cronjob.
Example that runs slack-pull-reminder every day at 10:00:
0 10 * * * ORGANIZATION="orgname" SLACK_API_TOKEN="token" GITHUB_API_TOKEN="token" slack-pull-reminder
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) Martin Ek firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the ‘Software’), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size slack_pull_reminder-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size slack-pull-reminder-0.2.0.tar.gz (3.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for slack_pull_reminder-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for slack-pull-reminder-0.2.0.tar.gz