Tools for EEG, ECoG, iEEG, especially for sleep
Package to analyze EEG, ECoG and other electrophysiology formats. It allows for visualization of the results and for a GUI that can be used to score sleep stages.
- Reader and writer for EDF, EGI MFF, Fieldtrip, FIFF file formats
- Interface for Sleep Scoring
- Computes frequency analysis (spectrogram), time-frequency analysis (Morlet wavelet)
- Spindle detection and analysis
- Pure Python
Install sleepytimes by running:
pip install sleepytimes
If you want to scroll recordings and do some sleep scoring (requires PyQt5)
- Python 3.5
- (optional for sleep scoring GUI) PyQt5
The project is licensed under the GPLv3 license. Other licenses available upon request.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size sleepytimes-1.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (234.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size sleepytimes-1.0.2.tar.gz (201.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for sleepytimes-1.0.2-py3-none-any.whl