message queuing for Python
SnakeMQ is a small cross-platform Python library for easy and reliable communication between hosts.
- # Features
- pure Python, cross-platform
- automatic reconnect
- keep-alive for idle connections
- reliable delivery - configurable message role and delivery timeout
- persistent/transient queues
- asynchronous - polling
- symmetrical - single TCP connection for duplex communication
- multiple storage options - SQLite, MongoDB, …
- brokerless - similar philosophy like [ZeroMQ](http://www.zeromq.org/)
- additional modules - RPC, bandwidth throttling
Tested and working with Python versions: 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, pypy
# Homepage <https://github.com/dsiroky/snakemq>
- # Forum & bugs & issues
- # Download
- packages at [PyPI](http://pypi.python.org/pypi/snakeMQ)
# Documentation <https://snakemq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/>
# Changelog <https://snakemq.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changelog.html>
# Notes Python 3.5 has broken SSL support.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size snakeMQ-1.6.tar.gz (57.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|