Snowflake SQLAlchemy Dialect
This package includes the Snowflake SQLAlchemy, which supports Snowsql dialects for SQLAlchemy http://www.sqlalchemy.org/
Snowflake Documentation is available at: https://docs.snowflake.net/
Source code is also available at: https://github.com/snowflakedb/snowflake-sqlalchemy
v1.1.2 (June 7, 2018)
- Removes username restriction for OAuth
v1.1.1 (May 17, 2018)
- Made password as optional parameter for SSO support
- Fixed paramstyl=qmark mode where the data are bound in the server instead of client side
- Fixed multipart schema support. Now db.schema can be specified in the schema parameters.
- Added region parameter support to URL utility method.
v1.1.0 (February 1, 2018)
- Updated doc including role example.
- Fixed the return value of get_pk_constraint and get_primary_keys. Those applications that depend on the old behaviors must update codes. Issue #38 (@nrth)
- Updated doc including a note about open and close connections.
v1.0.9 (January 4, 2018)
- Fixed foreign key names that should be normalized. Issue #24 (@cladden)
- Set the default schema Issue #25 (@cladden)
- Improved performance by caching current database and schema for inspector. Issue #30 (@cladden)
v1.0.8 (December 21, 2017)
- Added get_schema_names method to Snowflake SQLAlchemy dialect. PR #20(andrewsali)
- Fixed the column metadata including length for string/varchar and precision and scale for numeric data type. Issue #22(@cladden)
v1.0.7 (May 18, 2017)
- Fixed COPY command transaction issue. PR #16(Pangstar) and Issue #17(Pangstar)
v1.0.6 (April 20, 2017)
- Fixed account with subdomain issue. Issue #15(Pangstar)
v1.0.5 (April 13, 2017)
- Added snowflake_clusterby option support to Table object so that the user can create a table with clustering keys
v1.0.4 (March 9, 2017)
- Added SQLAlchemy 1.1 support
v1.0.3 (October 20, 2016)
- Added VARIANT, OBJECT and ARRAY data type supports for fetch
v1.0.2 (July 5, 2016)
- Fixed the development status in classifiers. 5 - Production/Stable
v1.0.1 (July 4, 2016)
- Fixed URL method in case of including warehouse without database.
v1.0.0 (June 28, 2016)
- General Availability
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|snowflake_sqlalchemy-1.1.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 7, 2018|
|snowflake-sqlalchemy-1.1.2.tar.gz (19.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 7, 2018|