A simple Cryptography Implementation in Python for the Solar Blockchain.
Solar Crypto Python Package
pip install solar-crypto
from solar_crypto.configuration.network import set_network from solar_crypto.networks.testnet import Testnet from solar_crypto.transactions.builder.transfer import Transfer set_network(Testnet) transaction = Transfer( recipientId="D61mfSggzbvQgTUe6JhYKH2doHaqJ3Dyib", amount=200000000, ) transaction.set_nonce(1) transaction.sign("super secret passphrase") transaction.verify()
Guide for contributing
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Run the tests to confirm they all pass on your system. If they don’t, you’ll need to investigate why they fail. If you’re unable to diagnose this yourself raise it as a bug report.
- Make your change.
- Write tests that demonstrate your bug or feature.
- Run the entire test suite again, confirming that all tests pass including the ones you just added.
- Send a GitHub Pull Request. GitHub Pull Requests are the expected method of code collaboration on this project.
You can find installation instructions and detailed instructions on how to use this package at the dedicated documentation site.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this package, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Please read the separate LICENSE file for details.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
solar-crypto-3.1.0.tar.gz (28.6 kB view hashes)
Hashes for solar_crypto-3.1.0-py3-none-any.whl