No project description provided
Wire format building and parsing in
someip.header, Service Discovery and socket logic in
someip.sd. Refer to
tools/ for example CLI tools which should give a rough idea on how to use the API.
(Pull requests welcome!)
- SD options that are not referenced by entries are discarded.
- SubscribeAck and SubscribeNack is ignored
- not signaled to applications
- no way to handle MulticastEndpoint options for multicast event notifications
- subscription to TCP services is not supported
- subscription counter assignment
- SD messages to same hosts are not packed together
- probably other things
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size someip-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (24.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size someip-0.1.2.tar.gz (42.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|