Python library for handling spatial data in netcdfs specifically for modeling with SMRF/AWSM
Python library for handling spatial data in netcdfs specifically for modeling with SMRF/AWSM.
- IPW class - Python interface for opening files created by the Image Processing Workbench
- Netcdf Manipulation - A topo class for managing non-time dependent data in netcdf form.
- Netcdf Projections - Capable of adding UTM projection information to Netcdf so they can be read in by GDAL, QGIS, and other platforms
- NetCDF analysis
- First release on PyPI.
- Added spatial data extracted from basin_setup.
- Added IPW class from SMRF
- Added topo class from awsm
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size spatialnc-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl (19.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size spatialnc-0.4.1.tar.gz (32.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for spatialnc-0.4.1-py3-none-any.whl