Package for processing spectroscopy data
Visit our ReadTheDocs.
specdal is a Python package for loading and manipulating field spectroscopy data. It currently supports readers for ASD, SVC, and PSR spectrometers. specdal provides useful functions and command line scripts for processing and aggregating the data.
- Command line interface
- specdal_info: lightweight script to read and display content of spectral files
- specdal_pipeline: default script to convert spectral files into datasets and figures
- Python interface
- readers for .asd, .sig, .sed spectral files - Pico files (WIP)
- spectral functions that operate on pandas objects
- joining proximal measurements (WIP)
- Spectrum and Collection classes which wrap around pandas objects to provide simpler interface for spectral functions
- GUI (under development)
See the Jupyter notebooks here.
SpecDAL can be installed from PyPI using pip. For a more detailed walkthrough, see http://specdal-test.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size specdal-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (22.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size specdal-0.2.1.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|